Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Standard Sizes – Welded stainless steel wire mesh, as the name suggests, is made out of stainless steel and available in even crossed wire. Stainless Steel Wire Mesh is designed both in standard and regular patterns so as to create a screen or barrier and it has multiple applications indeed. The patterns of wire used in creating the mesh can either be large or small, polygonal or square or other patterns depending upon the purpose and applications of the Stainless Steel Wires. The manufacturer of SS mesh wire produces it in different patterns and designs to cater to the unique needs of the projects and buyers.
These wires are also used to mark perimeters and you will also see its application in different concrete constructions. Due to its unique characteristics, it is widely used today in full applications and some of the unique characteristics and applications are mentioned below.
Unique Characteristics of Stainless Steel Mesh
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Standard Sizes – The Stainless Steel materials which are used for designing the wire mesh usually have different grades. This material is used for designing the mesh or barriers. The category of steel wire used ranges from 304 to 316 grades depending upon the application of the SS Wire Mesh. Below are some of the unique characteristics which you must check out.
- The welded SS mesh wire is designed using industrial grade steel which has a composition of 8% nickel and 13% of chromium alloy. The combination of these two elements makes the final product corrosion resistant. This characteristic of the wire mesh makes it a perfect choice as screens as it decays slowly and it is also used in areas where there is higher chances of corrosion.
- The SS wire designed with stainless steel demands very minimal maintenance because of its ability to resist corrosion. So, you can make use of it without worrying about its regular maintenance.
- Moreover, the Stainless Steel Mesh is very stable and it retains its original shape regardless of its applications. These wires are also having a higher rate of re-usability. This material will also not rot when it is excessively exposed to environmental elements. This ensures higher functionality with very minimal or negligible maintenance requirements.
- The high-quality steel wires can be used in extreme conditions. It can be used as barriers under any intense pressure for pouring concrete for slabs and pillars. The steel wire boxes have the potential to withstand the higher pressure of any construction projects. It can be used for physical separating and sieving regardless of the size of the particles used in industries and construction projects.
The Common Applications of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
The Stainless Steel Rope and Mesh is widely used in a variety of industries and fields for different applications.
- You will see the application of steel wire mesh in different electrified fences. There are electrified boundaries around all the security areas of a building or premises like nuclear facilities, research facilities, and other buildings. There are steel wire ropes that are designed with barbed razor wire that is bonded with light copper wires and this increases and adds more protection to the final product.
- Apart from all the above-mentioned applications, the customary type of welded wire mesh is used as a perimeter barrier or fencing. This is the type of temporary protection and the perimeter installation is done for a limited period of time. They are very light in weight and malleable too and hence it can be easily fixed, reinstalled and removed without any labour or hard work.
- Apart from barriers and boundary fencing, it is also used to keep the animals out from designated areas and keep all animals locked in once place for their safety. The higher sturdiness of the steel material ensures to minimize the encroachment on the protected property.
- It is also highly used in construction industries as it has the ability to withstand the higher amount of pressure of all construction projects. They are also used for a variety of filtration processes and you will see its application across the filtration machines and industries.
So, these were some of the applications of steel wires and you may browse online to learn more about its applications and the Steel Mesh Price of different suppliers and manufacturers. The price varies depending upon the type of steel wire you are buying and the supplier of the steel wires. so, compare properly to grab the best product and deals.