Hight Stainless Steel Wire Mesh is the uniformly crossed wire that comes in regular or standard patterns to form a screen or barrier. The patterns of these wires can either be small or larger, polygonal or square based on the purpose and its applications. These Stainless Steel Wires are widely used today to provide perimeter markings and also you will see them in concrete construction applications. In fact they are used for a variety of purposes and in different ways. The reason behind such wider applications is due to its unique properties which are discussed below.
Properties of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
Different grades of Stainless Steel materials go into designing these barriers and mesh and this includes 316 or 304 grade depending upon its applications. Some of the properties that make Stainless Steel Wire Mesh popular across the world are mentioned below.
- Corrosion Resistant – The High Stainless Steel Wire Manufacturer in India designs wire mesh and barriers with higher grade of steel, of which 18% is pure chromium alloyed and 8% is nickel. This combination makes them highly corrosion resistant. Owing to this fact, Stainless Steel wire mesh and barriers are now used as screens under the water because it decays slowly and last for years. It is highly used in areas where there is probability of maximum exposure to elements, thereby ensuring longer functionalities of the barriers and screens.
- Very Low in Maintenance – The Stainless Steel wire demands for very less maintenance because of its stable non-reactive structure and corrosion resistant abilities. Because of such characteristics the Stainless Steel wire fences tend to last longer and it also has higher reusability value. It can be used in areas that have higher exposure to elements and it won’t rot; instead it ensures higher functionalities for years to come with low maintenance.
- Temperature Tolerance Properties – The high-quality Stainless Steel wire mesh can also be used in extreme cold or hot conditions. You can also use them as barriers under high pressure like rectangular holding areas for pouring concrete for slabs and pillars, but it needs to be used along with some special treatments. The Stainless Steel Wire Boxes has the ability to tolerate high amount of pressure of any constructions. It is also used for physical separation and sieving varied sized particles in industries.
High-Quality Stainless Steel Mesh Wire – Different Applicants
In terms of applications, the Stainless Steel mesh wires are widely and commonly used in varied fields and industries.
- Security – Today, you will see Stainless Steel wires are widely used as barriers, confining the boundaries of personal and commercial properties. It is used to keep the animals and intruders out from the designated region and preventing them from accessing the areas. The sturdiness and durability of this barrier ensures to minimize infringement to restricted or protected properties.
- Electrified Fencing – The Stainless Steel mesh wires are also extensively used in electrified boundaries. You will commonly find electrified fencing around the high security zones like research facilities or nuclear facilities. The Stainless Steel fencing along with barbed razor wire is wounded with a thin copper wire for added protection.
- Perimeter Fencing – Apart from all other applications, the most common application of Stainless Steel Mesh Wire is perimeter fencing or barrier. It is also used in temporary perimeter installations where temporary protection is needed for shorter duration. Since they are malleable and light in weight, it can be installed, removed and re-installed easily in shorter period time and with minimal labour.
These were some of the applications of Stainless Steel mesh wires. But you can even use them from a variety of purposes. You can check with the Stainless Steel Wire Suppliers to learn about the different types of mesh wires and the pricing. The suppliers provide the unique assortment of Stainless Steel mesh wires which can be used for a variety of applications.
There are many suppliers and manufacturers of Stainless Steel mesh wires in India and not all are equal in terms of quality, pricing and properties. So, it is necessary that you compare all the available options and choose the best suited mesh wire which is designed for the specific use and comes with affordable price tag.