Wire mesh filters have a large number of improved wires in Shute direction and they are made out of woven interlocked metal wires or it is sintered into wire mesh that is evenly spaced with consistent openings. It is used in a variety of filtration applications in agriculture, industry, and also for domestic filtration purposes. The Wire Mesh is woven in both twill and plain weave patterns and the final product is rated on the basis of size particle it retains, either as the nominal micron rating or absolute micron rating. Wire Mesh Filters are widely used and Wire Mesh Manufacturer in India specializes in designing a wide variety of custom Wire Mesh filters demanded by the clients.
Advantages of Wire Mesh Filters
- Higher Durability – The Wire Mesh Filters come with higher durability and suitable for a variety of filtration applications. The stainless steel Wire Mesh Filters are widely used because it never reacts with fluids and hence this enhances its longevity and performance. Durability means it offers the highest operation for any filtration process. Plus you need to spend less for frequent replacement of the mesh filter.
- Versatility – As mentioned, Steel Wire Mesh Filters have a wide range of applications and this is the unique feature offered by the Wire Mesh filters. It can be used under high temperatures, pressure, and heating. Plus the steel Wire Mesh filters are corrosion resistance and compatible with a variety of fluids.
- Higher Efficiency – The Steel Wire Mesh Filter offers higher efficiency in any operation. Higher efficiency assures that you can achieve the desired filtration of fluids with the highest accuracy.
- Easy to Clean – The Steel Wire Mesh Filters are quite easy to clean and maintain as compared to other materials and this heightens the hygienic property of the filters. This also ensures that the filter can be used for all sensitive applications like the food industry. The Wire Mesh Filters are easy to clean and this offers aesthetic appeal for all your filtration applications.
What You Should Consider When Choosing Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Filters?
- Types of Material – There are a variety of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Filters available and each type offers different benefits and suitable for varied applications. So, it is necessary that you check the properties of the Wire Mesh Filters prior to buying. Important properties include pressure and temperature limits and reactivity to other elements.
- Wire Mesh Filter Number – It is important to check the number of opening in the stainless steel Wire Mesh Filter per inch. If the number of the opening is more, then it indicates that the filter has several openings per inch. This also implies that the size of each opening is small.
- Size of Wire Mesh Filter – The size of the Wire Mesh Filter means the size of the individual opening of the filter. This is actually considered in fractional inches, millimetres, and microns. One micron is 25th thousandth inches and a one-thousandth millimetre is equal to one micron.
- Fluid Compatibility – The Steel Wire Mesh Filters must be compatible with a variety of fluids, especially with the liquid you are intending to use. This will ensure that no reaction takes place during the filtration process or when the fluid comes in contact with the steel Wire Mesh filter. Any kind of reaction can impact the quality of the filtration process and hence it needs to be avoided.
So, these were some of the factors that you have to keep in mind when buying Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Filters from any Wire Mesh Filters Suppliers. Before buying, you must also check the quotes and pricing of all suppliers and Wire Mesh Filters Manufacturers to get the best deals.