Copper wire mesh is one of the most important types of wire meshes that are used in various industrial purposes. A copper wire mesh is formed when the wire threads are woven together in the form of a plain weave, a twill weave or a dutch weave. These weaves are the methods used to knead the wires and bind them together to form screens or meshes. Copper wires are known for their excellent electromagnetic and thermal conduction properties. They are widely used in different industries because of their anti-corrosive nature. They are also quite flexible and have low tensile strength. There are various industries in which copper wire meshes are used because of their qualities. The copper wire meshes are divided into different types according to the style in which they are woven. This type of wire mesh is used in various industrial areas due to its great characteristics.
Some of the main characteristics of copper meshes are mentioned below.
- Copper wire meshes make up an important industrial material because they are very ductile in nature.
- Copper is known to be a very malleable metal and that is why whenever it is moulded to form a wire and crafted into a mesh, it can easily take any kind of shape without much effort. That is why it is not only very useful but cost-effective as well.
- Copper wires are very useful as they have high electrical and thermal conductivity. When they are moulded to form wire meshes, these meshes also become good conductors of heat and electricity. This results in copper wire meshes being used as RFI shielding, in roofing, in Faraday cages and have countless other applications related to electricity.
- Copper wire meshes are also used in different industries because they have high bearability towards different types of temperatures and sudden atmospheric changes.
- Copper wire is softer and more flexible than the stainless steel wire mesh and it does not get corroded due to environmental changes. It has resistance towards the attacks of oxidizing agents such as chloride, cyanide, nitric acid, and many other similar compounds.
- Copper wire mesh has a unique colour that makes it a desirable option when it comes to aesthetical and architectural applications.
- Copper wire meshes are recyclable and have a very lightweight and high density.
Now that we know the characteristics of copper wire meshes let us get to understand in which industrial areas copper wire meshes are mostly used and what are their applications.
- There are several applications of copper wire meshes. An important use of woven copper wire mesh is that it works best as a fireplace screen, insect screen, gutter guard and it can be customised to use as infill panels and decorative wall panels.
- Many woodworkers participants, sculptors and architects prefer copper wire mesh because they are amber red in colour which makes it best for decoration purposes.
- Copper wire meshes are also used as electric heaters as they can tolerate high amounts of heat without any trouble.
- Copper wire meshes are also utilised in robotics and power automation areas.
- Gamma Irradiators also use copper wire mesh in their formation.
- Copper wire meshes are used in metalsmithing and bookbinding machines too.
- These wire meshes are used in different industries for air and liquid filtration and separation purposes.
- Copper wire meshes are used in modular containers and are also used to make tactical military shelters.
- Copper wire meshes are used to make building facades. Because of their aesthetic appeal, they play a huge role in enhancing the beauty of architectural spaces.
There are many other applications of copper wire measures that make them very useful in different industries. They are very cost-effective and useful products that come in various sizes and widths. Depending upon the size of the wire mesh the cost of the mesh varies as well.
You can order top-quality copper wire mesh and get it online from Microwiremesh manufacturers in India. It has been working at providing good quality wire meshes for all industrial purposes for a long time. When you visit this website you can choose from many different types of wire meshes and not only that, you also get to select from different wires, screens, wire clothes and a lot more. You can customise your orders according to the requirements. You can alter the shape and the size of the meshes that you want. Microwiremesh is an ISO certified online platform that manufactures only the best quality mesh materials. They have imported tech machines that help in the seamless manufacturing of quality copper wire meshes.