We all are well versed with Vibrating Screen as it is the most commonly used sieve machine in industries and construction. With the advancement in the screening and crushing industry, these Vibrating Screeners are becoming quite crucial in a variety of industries. These screen machines are primarily used for screening materials which are crushed by a variety of crushing tools and machines. This vibrating sieving machine has several applications in different industries. It is commonly used in metal smelting, coal crushing, mining, light industry, refractory, chemical, building material and other industries. These vibrating screeners are used for all kinds of stone separation including marble, limestone, iron ore, granite, basalt, bluestone, river pebble, coal, shale, al-unite, coal, gypsum and more.
The Primary Advantage of Vibrating Screen
In order to cater to the needs of ore crushing and separation industry, the Vibrating Screen Manufacturer has launched a wide variety of vibratory screeners and separators. All these equipments and screens are designed using the year of research and development and the advanced level of technology is used for designing the screens. The vibratory screens today come with a variety of benefits as compared to the other ordinary vibratory screens or sieving machines.
- Since the separators and vibratory screens are designed with advanced technology it promises to deliver strong vibration of sand and other materials and this prevents material’s blocking. Moreover, the screens would also have the highest screening efficiency and the productivity level would also be increased.
- These vibratory screens are having the simple structure and replacements are available which can be done easily and comfortably.
- They are energy efficient and designed with energy saving technology too
- The simpler design of the vibratory separator is the key benefit for all busy facilities. They are very easy to maintain and has very minimal downtime. The machines are having the simple drive components and screens that offer faster swapped out or can be repaired quickly, thereby enabling to maintain the productivity for longer hours with minimal and cheaper maintenance needs.
- The vibratory separators are the ultimate choice when you are in need of rugged and simple machine that is capable of sorting solids by sizes efficiently and faster. The equipment can also deliver higher and consistent throughput than all other machines used for sieving.
Different Vibrating Screen Designs
The vibratory screens by Wire Mesh Manufacturers usually compose of screen box, vibrator, suspension or support device and transmission device.
- Vibrator – There are different types of vibratory screeners and each comes with different vibrators. It comprises of the piston vibrator, rotary vibrator, and impact type vibrator.
- Screen Box – This is the sieve box which comprises of the gravel crusher screen and it has the screen surface, screen frame and the pressing device. Screen frame comprises of beams and side plates and they are rigid enough to handle any applications.
- Support Device – The vibratory screeners come with two different types of support devices, the sitting type and hanging type. It is quite complicated to install the hanging support device, while the sitting type support device is relatively simpler and easier for installation because the installation height is low with sitting type. The support device comprises of elastic substances like plate springs, spiral springs and rubber springs.
- Transmission Device – The screeners are designed with high quality V-Belt driving equipments and the surface of the Vibrating Screen is quite simple and its rotation speed can be selected randomly. However, the belt tends to slip or trip down when runningat high speed, leaving the screen mesh blocked in between. The horizontal screens are driven by the coupling directly and the coupling can steadily keep the rotation stable for the vibrator and this increases the overall lifespan of the vibrator. However, speed of the vibrator becomes challenging to adjust or maintain.
The actual working process of the Vibrating Screens is to separate the variety of materials. A large number of mixed materials in different shapes and sizes are sent to sieve surface where only the selected particles will reach and touch the screen surface, while others will be filtered. The vibration in screen box will make the materials loose and the small particles will be separated and passed through the gap and transferred to the lower sieve. The larger particles won’t pass the gap. Finally the materials will be separated by the rotary screens to complete the process.